Dolby Atmos is supported by all major Hollywood studios and countless international distributors.
More than 500 titles have been mixed in Dolby Atmos.
23 of the 30 top-grossing movies in 2016 were mixed in Dolby Atmos.
- Sort by Default Order
Whether you're ready to equip your cinema for an immersive Dolby Atmos® audio experience now or prefer a flexible processor that you can upgrade in the future to deliver a full Dolby Atmos experience, we have a Dolby® CP850 processor that's ideal for your needs.
The Dolby Digital Cinema Processor CP750 provides easy-to-operate audio control in digital cinema environments. It supports innovative Dolby Surround 7.1 premium surround sound and integrates seamlessly with existing technologies.
- Available in two configurations: 24 channels or 32 channels
- 4RU chassis
- 300 W per channel at 8 Ω
- 600 W two-channel bridge mode at 8 Ω
- Universal power supply 100 VAC to 240 VAC
- Custom-built power supply with built-in redundancy
- Replaces a 2’ x 2’ (0.6 × 0.6 m) ceiling tile when used with optional rigging kit
- Reduces Dolby Atmos ceiling speaker installation time by not requiring any rigging hardware attached to building truss other than a simple safety cable
- Ceiling grid supports the speaker and optional rigging kit.
- Ceiling tile rigging kits do not break plenum space.
- Substantially reduces Dolby Atmos ceiling speaker installation time compared to conventional processes.
- Allows almost any brand of surround speaker to be used.
- Allows for any future speaker repairs or upgrades to be made at a lower labor cost than any installation process currently available.
- Delivers a sleek and aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Allows the installation process to be completed by conventional theatre installers and does not require any additional high-voltage power to be permanently supplied requiring licensed electricians and materials.