Choose the Right Processor for Your Cinema
Whether you’re ready to equip your cinema for an immersive Dolby Atmos® audio experience now or prefer a flexible processor that you can upgrade in the future to deliver a full Dolby Atmos experience, we have a Dolby® CP850 processor that’s ideal for your needs.
Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850
Dolby Atmos provides a unique approach to cinema audio, giving filmmakers unprecedented power and freedom to realize their creative visions. In your cinema, Dolby Atmos gives audiences moving audio that flows all around them, a natural and enveloping sound experience that fully reflects the original artistic concept.
With more than 2,000 screens* and 500 titles, Dolby Atmos is transforming the world of motion pictures.
The Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 is the complete audio solution for today’s digital cinemas.
Dolby Atmos Title Momentum
- Dolby Atmos is supported by all major Hollywood studios and countless international distributors.
- More than 500 titles have been mixed in Dolby Atmos.
- 23 of the 30 top-grossing movies in 2016 were mixed in Dolby Atmos.
- Dolby Atmos is installed in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- More than 150 mixing facilities worldwide use Dolby Atmos.
- Since CineAsia 2015, the Dolby Atmos footprint has grown from 1,400 to more than 2,000 screens installed worldwide.
- Rendering up to 64 speaker feeds provides an unmatched audience experience.
- The latest Dolby Lake EQ and 1/12th octave EQ resolution optimizes playback for all content types, even in acoustically challenged environments.
- Flexible configurations provide all the common I/O interfaces for the modern digital cinema.
- Automated calibration ensures consistent, high-quality playback for each movie.
Dolby Atmos Connect Interfaces
The Dolby Atmos Connect Interface DAC3202 allows you to use legacy amplifiers in Dolby Atmos installations. The Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 employs an audio-over-Ethernet protocol to send a digital audio stream to Dolby Atmos Connect Interfaces. A Dolby Atmos Connect Interface converts the digital audio to analog audio for connection to amplifiers. Each Dolby Atmos Connect Interface offers 32 analog outputs.
A Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 together with a single Dolby Atmos Connect Interface can support up to 48 speaker feeds. Installations with more than 48 speaker feeds will need two Dolby Atmos Connect Interfaces.